Hey- great! Do Wlodek know this? He really should. What's coming just right now to my mind:To see someone, is not only very important in pronounciation learning. It is also significant for to get to know people. For me the first time I met someone, the expression of her/his eyes is so important - I think I can hardly trust someone, in whose eyes I've never had a deep glance... ;) Just one of my experiences in SL.
1 comment:
Hey- great! Do Wlodek know this? He really should.
What's coming just right now to my mind:To see someone, is not only very important in pronounciation learning. It is also significant for to get to know people. For me the first time I met someone, the expression of her/his eyes is so important - I think I can hardly trust someone, in whose eyes I've never had a deep glance... ;)
Just one of my experiences in SL.
Post a Comment