Friday, October 17, 2008

Take A Break: Beck - Chemtrails



Lyrics: Beck - Chemtrails

I can't believe what we've seen outside
You and me watching the jets go by
Oh ooh oh oh ooh oh

Down by the sea, so many people
They've already drowned
You and me watching the sea full of people
Try not to drown
So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me watching a sky full of chemtrails
That's where we belong

All I can take from these scars is hope
But all I can see in this night are boats sinking
Oh oooh oh oh oooh oh

Down by the sea
Swallowed by evil
We've already drowned
You and me watching
A sea full of people
Already drowned
So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me keeping track
Of all evil
Watching the jet planes go by
You and me watching
You and me watching
The chemtrails is where we belong
That's where we'll be when we die
In the slipstream
We'll climb in a hole in the sky

No comments: